Monday, August 29, 2011

Beyond method 10

Although I haven't set up one or used it myself, I have "attended" classes and meetings through webinars.  I really like this method of meetings because it saves me from having to travel to those places and the webinar format allows more people to get the information at one time.  I don't think that I will be using this in my library, as I really can't think of a need for it with elementary age children, beyond maybe a virtual author visit.  As with many of the other tools that I've experienced through this course, its great but finding the time when I am the only person working in the library is one of the biggest challenges. Unfortunately/fortunately for me I found out today that as a chair of a new school committee, I will be expected to host webinars.

No comments:

Post a Comment