Monday, August 29, 2011

beyond method 11

I use Surveymonkey in my library.  I've used it to poll the school faculty about materials and services that I offer.  I've also used it with students at the end of my summer program to get some feedback on what they liked/ didn't like or would like to have so that I can tweak my programming for next year.  In a recent workshop, I heard about another online survey through Googledocs, which I am going to try.  One challenge that I have had with Surveymonkey has been the 10 question limit, which will not be an issue with Googledocs.  I would like to find a way to create a survey which the students can use to do their book reviews, the problem that I am having is where to place the link for them to use and finding a way to publish each review in a way that other students can read and use them.  This will be a project that I will focus on this school year.  I am including the survey that I created for my summer library program.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7NYYFTG

No comments:

Post a Comment