Wednesday, August 10, 2011

beyond method 6

Using Project Gutenberg, I chose the following book to look at:


http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1400/1400-h/1400-h.htm

I found this site easy to use.  I think that my students would find the site easy to use, but not many of them would really have a use for it.  Most of my students come from low income families, who don't have computers at home much less e-readers.  I feel that if they wanted to search this site for books that I would be able to help them.  I would use this site personally if I had an E-reader, but even though the HTML version was easy to read, I don't enjoy reading on the computer.


Ereaders have become a hot topic in my district and some of the libraries have purchased ebooks, I'm just not ready to make this leap with so few students owning Ereaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment