Sunday, July 24, 2011

method 12

I've really enjoyed getting better acquainted with some of the Web 2.0 tools that I have heard about but not explored.  I appreciate the opportunity to learn more about and explore these tools.  A couple that I will explore and hopefully apply to my library program are some of the photo and imaging sites as well as podcasts.  I was surprised in going through the exercises about how much I am already using, I always ranked myself as middle of the road when it comes to technology and now I find that I'm a little more advanced than I thought.

The format and pacing of the program was spot on.  I liked the short video explanations, followed by more in depth articles and then a chance to practice. I will definitely participate in future programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment